Die in Brüssel eingereichten EU-Projekte werden von unabhängigen ExpertInnen begutachtet. Bis zum Juni 2013 kann man sich dafür noch bei der „Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency“ bewerben.
The experts’ duties will be to assist the Agency, or, where applicable, the Commission, in the performance of the tasks mentioned below, with reference to the programme objectives, the priorities and criteria laid down in the calls for proposals, as well as the guides and manuals made available to applicants.
The tasks to be performed include:
- Evaluating proposals received in response to calls for proposals
- Evaluating and monitoring projects:
- evaluating project reports
- evaluating project products and results
- project monitoring and site visits
- any other tasks relating to the analysis and/or monitoring of programmes and projects
- Specific studies and analyses relating to fields of activity