A new Call for Daphne will be published soon. The deadline will be Feb. 10, 2006.
Daphne is the EU-funding programme to combat violence against children, young people and women.
New this year :
- only one call (instead of two as in 2004 and 2005)
- maximum EC funding per grant : €175.000 for each 12 month-period (instead of 125.000 € previously); funding of 12 and 24 months projects.
- maximum 80% co-financing by the Commission
- in addition to EU, EFTA/EEA and candidate countries, this year the programme is open, for participation on a non-funded basis, also to: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Serbia and Montenegro.
- Peer violence and peer protection mechanisms
- European legislation relating to violence
- Participation of children, young people and women in violence prevention and victim support
- Indicators and related data collection
- Extraction of policy issues from work achieved by Daphne-funded projects
- Exchange, adaptation and use of existing good practices